-
September 9th, 2004, 02:34 PM
#1
Senior Hostboard Member
I think I may post major errors in some posts (grammar)... If I do so, please warn me here, and correct me, 'cause I'm still learning, and you are the best source I guess... it's in your blood lol
Thnakz... ^_^
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ October 27, 2004 01:22 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
-
September 9th, 2004, 06:25 PM
#2
Inactive Member
You're doing well, for it being a 2nd language.
-
September 9th, 2004, 06:36 PM
#3
Senior Hostboard Member
Thnx... [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
September 9th, 2004, 07:07 PM
#4
Senior Hostboard Member
Yeah, you'll learn a lot from posting around online, and talking to english speaking communities. Look at Wiseman, he can manipulate english in a way that a lot of people even here in Britain cant, all through just practice.
This said, i dont think you need an entire topic devoted to grammatical correction, it'll, along with spelling, be acquired through seeing everyone else do it, and perfected when you start using them in your own sentences. Just have fun here at the Granaboard, and dont worry about it. ^_^
-
September 9th, 2004, 07:10 PM
#5
Senior Hostboard Member
Okay, but "tipical" was cool tho... and yeah, I have fun here! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] You guys still help lotza...
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ September 09, 2004 04:10 PM: Message edited by: Dreamer7000 AKA Hyper ]</font>
-
September 9th, 2004, 07:59 PM
#6
Inactive Member
In my opinion, you're not using enough 60's buzzwords. For example: Mundo, man, jawesome, mutton.
You also not saying the phase "You give your soul to Samurai Goroh" enough.
-
September 9th, 2004, 08:04 PM
#7
Senior Hostboard Member
lol, okay, tell me more of these...
-
September 9th, 2004, 08:39 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Hahaha should get paid to help people w/English ^_~
-
September 9th, 2004, 11:16 PM
#9
Inactive Member
If you can find the movie Army of Darkness and watch it for the greatest one liners ever. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
September 10th, 2004, 01:15 AM
#10
HB Forum Owner
[Is very proud after reading Cata's post ^__^]
It's thanks to all of you that my English can be good ^_^
IRT Dreamer: Here you have some one liners:
- I'd hit it
- Is this loli?
- Needs more <insert object or quality, typically loli>
- Y helo thar
- Sage
- zOMG torrent plz!!
Use especially at 4chan. Lol.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks